
She sits like a pro now...

A tummy pose

Lots of laughter

More pictures, Mommy?

OK, how about I pose by lifting my skirt a little?

Oh, this is fun!

How about this serious pose?

I think I might use this one for my Facebook profile...

Let's do the one where I lift my skirt again...

A yearbook pose...

Yum...this thumb really tastes good!

You should try it, really!

Oops...Mom got this one out of order--a visit from Wendy!

Look at my pretty outfit! Who wouldn't smile while wearing this?

This is SO much fun! Take more pictures, Mommy!

Mommy's new favorite picture!

Hey...
So, by popular demand (from Mom), I've got some pictures to add. Wendy, Billy, Kirsten, and Gerald were able to pop in on their way to the airport, and we got one good picture out of it. On Monday, I dressed Lydia in this adorable leopard outfit (a hand-me-down from Kate, who had received it from my very fashionable sister-in-law Jenny). When we sat down for a photo shoot, she obliged by mugging and smiling non-stop. If I could add sound, you'd hear lots of giggles. I think we've got a future model on our hands. Watch out Gina! She might even have you beat!
1 comment:
So cute! I'm so amazed at her physical development. :)
Post a Comment