oh my goodness, I can hardly handle this! Sooooo ridiculously adorable. And what is that around Lola's neck???
And wow! From the looks of you living room, it sure looks like Lydie has received a TON of toys since I last saw her. Where did they all come from?!?!?
I love how she looks all piled up with toys--like a sweet little doll herself! Thanks for indulging us all with the pics. :)
Love this series of pics! And I'm totally impressed that she can climb into the cart.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness, I can hardly handle this! Sooooo ridiculously adorable. And what is that around Lola's neck???
And wow! From the looks of you living room, it sure looks like Lydie has received a TON of toys since I last saw her. Where did they all come from?!?!?
I love how she looks all piled up with toys--like a sweet little doll herself! Thanks for indulging us all with the pics. :)
Love this series of pics! And I'm totally impressed that she can climb into the cart.
Post a Comment