Last week, we bought this great thing called the Learning Tower. She really loves it. It allows her to be up at counter height helping out. It also keeps her relatively enclosed and safe, though she definitely requires supervision while she's in it. I've had her in it while I made dinner and while she played with her playdough, and we've made a few fun things together.
I have always loved to bake, and it's lots of fun to enlist her aid in the kitchen. She enjoys emptying measured ingredients into the bowl and stirring. She also really likes licking the spoon. I look forward to lots more fun in the kitchen with my little helper.


2 comments:
Lydia looks like she's having so much fun. Maybe she'll turn out like her mother and turn out to be a great baker (it's either in you or not -- says this non baker). Btw, now that I have a super dated kitchen, I can't help but admire your fab kitchen again ;)
I've looked at this post about one hundred times, and, every time, I can't get over how cute she looks helping you mix!
Post a Comment