I actually don't have any good pictures of her standing, but here's one...
Trying hard to communicate with Papa. Look at her--she's ready to speak!
Looking at her book...
It's hard not to burst with pride over the beauty and accomplishments of my little girl. She's so amazing in every way. So, though I try to restrain myself in public, I'll post some examples of her prowess here:
1) She has enormous head/neck control, and has had a very strong neck since very early. Everyone remarks on how good her head control, and I can't help agreeing. She's a regular Hercules, or perhaps I should say a regular Amazon :)
2) She loves to stand, and can stand on her own if we hold only her hands. This is another example of her incredible strength. This sign typically appears at 5 months, and she's only 2 months old!
3) She has incredibly intelligent eyes, and her coos and speech indicate that she really wants to communicate with us.
4) When she does coo, her voice is lovely and warms my heart
5) She has started to show interest in her toys, and reaches toward her book and grabs it. This is also ahead of schedule...
6) She is learning the consequences of her actions, and has figured out how to make her bouncy seat make music by kicking at the hanging toys.
Ah, it's a great thing to be a mother. I can't wait to watch as she reaches more milestones and impresses me in other ways. Thanks for indulging me :)
2 comments:
You SHOULD brag. She sounds like an amazing little girl. She must have absolutely perfect parents.
-random anonymous blog reader
P.S. Did the garbage men take all my tree branches?
Like I said before - an overachiever (like her mother).
Post a Comment