Monday, October 6, 2008

Some new pictures

All dressed up and ready to go to the Domino's Farm petting farm

Lydia and Daddy check out some pretty flowers.  This outfit is probably seeing its last nice sunny day--such a cute little outfit!
This girl is a ham!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love her in the Michigan outfit. And of course, you're on the email list.

Tara said...

I like the picture with Don--they really look alike there! I too mourn each last wearing of cute little summery baby girl clothes. I can't believe that they won't fit her next summer--they're (she's) too cute for that to be true!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Yolanda! It only gets to be more fun! Not to long and she will be running down sand dunes herself:)

Anonymous said...

With Michigan's performance, maybe I should send her an MSU outfit to wear:)

Yolanda said...

Lesleigh,
Those are fighting words! With parents like hers, she'll bleed Maize and Blue until she dies! No matter how bad the season....

Anonymous said...

After last weekend, I think I'm just going to dress Brianna in purple and call it good ..

kohffeine said...

she's so cute! that last picture is hilarious. i should send her a fighting irish outfit. :)