I've been a blog-reader for almost 2 years now, and have always thought about starting my own blog, but procrastination always seemed like a preferable alternative. Now that our baby is almost here, though, I think it's time to enter the blogosphere. Where else can I post the numerous pictures that I'm sure to take of our little one? And I'm sure I'll like reading over the entries as our baby ages. I've kept a good journal only once in my life--during the semester I spent in Rome--and it remains a wonderful record of a time long ago. I hope this will serve the same purpose, because I don't want to forget these wonderful and unique times.
When I suggested starting a blog during the pregnancy, Don thought it was far too derivative and had been done too many times before. I assert that starting a blog due to the arrival of Baby Helfrich is even more derivative; however, I hope that my friends and relatives will enjoy catching up as the Helfrich family learns to cope with our new arrival. So here goes...I've officially become a blogger. And I'll keep you posted...
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad. I will definitely be looking for daily updates! Love you so much Yo and Don and baby!
awesome!!! now i can lurk, too... hehehehe.
Welcome!
I just discovered this and I am THRILLED :-D My roommate's sister-in-law had her baby today, and your due dates were at about the same time, so I figured it must be soon! So excited!
Post a Comment