When is this baby going to come? I've read all the facts. Yes, the average length of the first pregnancy is 41-1/7 weeks. Yes, it's best to let babies stay in as they need to. But I'm getting really impatient. I want this baby now!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Still waiting...
Well, I'm off work now. Tuesday was my last day. I went in for my regular appointment, and the nurse midwife encouraged me to take time off to rest; I confess being only too happy to oblige. It's been good for me. I really have been resting a lot, sleeping in, napping, but also getting some necessary things done. All the laundry is done, I cleaned the guest room, vacuumed the basement, set up the co-sleeper... Maybe this is nesting, but it could be boredom as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's been quiet on your blog & on facebook the last few days, so I thought maybe you had the baby . . . . If you get bored, give me a call :)
Post a Comment