

That's right--she's standing...all the time, on whatever she can prop herself up against. Goodbye, restful days of watching her play, hello watchful waiting. It's been only a week since she first propped herself up against the entertainment center, but it's become her favorite thing. We're just hoping that she gets better at getting down.
The second picture is a favorite of mine. This is her lizard look, accompanied by a quick, panting, snorting type of breathing. I think this picture is proof she's my daughter, because this looks a lot like an early buck-toothed nibble. Those of you who know me well have seen this expression on my face, I'm sure.
And the first tooth finally made it's appearance, and it's a sharpie. I've been brushing it since last night--we need to start these good habits early :)
3 comments:
She looks so happy to be standing!
That's one strong, coordinated little girl you've got there :)
omg i bust out laughing look at that second pic. she totally looks like you.
Post a Comment