I know I'm not the most skilled video production person in the world, and especially not in this house, but humor me--I worked hard on it, and I think it's cute :) This is why labrador retrievers are great dogs for kids...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH. How unbelievably cute. I love it. Lola is so good with her! I love when Lydie tries to stick the bone in Lola's mouth.
so cute! i think it's hilarious how lydia tries to give lola the bone but then doesn't let go... lola's a good dog - she seems very sweet. my friend has a mini schnauzer and he's so wild sometimes, esp. when the baby is getting more attention than he is.
great job!
So adorable! I like the video part--she's so mobile! Very impressive. :) And what a good-natured pup.
Post a Comment